CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 23, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

We hope you all had a great holiday. We enjoyed ourselves down in San Diego with Chris' grandmother and aunt and uncle.

Things I'm particularly grateful for this year: (not really in any order)

- A smart, loving, hard-working, funny husband who is also a fantastic dad. (Except when he lets my son watch the Simpsons!!) :-)
- THE most incredible little boy ever to walk the earth.
- A house that only takes an hour to scrub from top to bottom.
-The gospel in my life: family scripture study and family prayers. Watching scripture videos for movie night, hearing Shea say his nightly prayers and the knowledge that we're a family forever!
-When I get a parking spot right by the gate. (Esp. when I've just been to Costco.)
-Two new jobs that will let me pay the bills and still be a stay-at-home mom! What a blessing.
-Only 91 days until this pregnancy's over and I get to hold and love and kiss my baby girl. (Ok, that still seems like a lot, but at least it's not 191!)
-Seeing the spectacular LA Temple almost every time I run an errand.
-A mom who always wants to talk to me even when I've already called her 16 times that week and it's only to tell her that Shea pooped on the potty.

5 comments:

  1. What a great list. What are your jobs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving to you guys! Your list made me teary eyed. I cry at the drop of a hat. What are your new jobs?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jenna,
    I had to add my own gratitude -- I'm thankful for my new journal that I bought with a gift certificate from three of my favorite teachers from Oak Canyon! I just had a strand training with Lisa Lister today and she gave me your blog address. Miss you! Let me know how you're doing (although I've now bookmarked your site so I can keep in touch.)
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad that you told Betsey and me about your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always want to talk to you - no matter what, no matter when. I love your list. It's all the best things.
    I LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete