CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Irritated????

Shea and I were having story time today before his nap , oh how I love cuddling with my warm, sweet little angel and reading stories!!! Anyway, I pick the next book off the stack he had chosen and it happened to be an Eric Carle board book that I'd never read him. He got it shortly before we moved and it got put directly into a box. So I pick it up and Shea looks at it then takes it gently away from me and puts it on the floor and he says, "Not that one mommy, that one irritates you."

Really? Interesting. I didn't realize I was "irritated" by that book and I certainly didn't realize that I say I'm irritated that much. I hope I don't, let it just be a word he heard me say once and thought was cool enough to repeat!

2 comments:

  1. I am so amazed at how adorable he is. He is such a sweetie and so stinking smart!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny! Audrey does that sometimes, and leaves me wondering if I really say particular words or phrases all that often. Fun.

    ReplyDelete