CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Prayers

I meant to log on to share a couple of great recipes, but then my little guy rendered me speechless and I had to share. After prayers I was kissing my baby and telling him how much I loved him and I reminded him of things he could think about if he woke up in the night. (He has been waking up and crying and calling for mommy, who would really like a bit of uninterrupted sleep before the baby comes, so we're trying to nip the night waking/crying in the bud.) So I said that he could think about how much fun he'd have in preschool tomorrow with all his friends. So he names the 5 other kids, but I said, no, Logan won't be there tomorrow because he doesn't feel well. (He had surgery today.) Then I asked Shea if he would like to say a prayer for Logan. He said yes and jumped out of bed and asked Heavenly Father to help Logan to feel better. As he jumped back into bed he said, "Mommy, now Logan will be at preschool with us tomorrow." I don't know how a 2 year old knows that his prayers will be answered, but what a good example for mommy. I love this little man.

1 comment:

  1. Holy cow, I'm telling you these small, precious ones are the closest we can get to our Heavenly Father while we are here. Enjoy that quick link while it exists. We love him so much!

    ReplyDelete