CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Wicked


I had such a fun birthday this year. Chris took me to see Wicked down in Hollywood. We had such a fun afternoon/evening. I had forgotten how much fun it is to date. We didn't have Shea with us, we held hands, he opened car doors.... :-) The show was super fun. Nothing compares to Les Mis (alas) but it was really enjoyable and then he took me to dinner at PF Chang, my ALL TIME favorite restaurant. Yesterday on my birthday he called and invited over a bunch of friends for cake and ice cream and we had a really good time. So, 33's starting out pretty good. Thanks for all your Happy Birthday wishes.

2 comments:

  1. how totally fun!! I think you posted a picture that didn't quite work out. Looks like it didn't upload all the way maybe?

    I can't wait to see Wicked! Sometime :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! Sorry I was a little preoccupied to wish you a happy day on time. Sounds like you had fun!!

    ReplyDelete