CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Couponing Closet

I know I've posted about my couponing before. I had to do this post though -
I had to get a new shelf and totally re-do my closet (again) because I had so much food from great couponing deals!! I was storing all this stuff all over the floor of the closet, under the crib, even in our bedroom. It was a disaster!!

BEFORE:


Shea helping Daddy build my new shelf:


AFTER:

I LOVE the fact that everything in here was purchased for pennies on the dollar (pennies!) and that I have such yummy stuff to supplement the boring (but necessary)food storage: wheat, potato pearls, rice etc. I also love that when extra people come for dinner at the last minute or I need to take something to a pot luck, I can just go to my "pantry" and grab whatever I need. I have a whole mini store in here. I also love that we never run out of soap, deodorant, toothpaste, toothbrushes, razors, shampoo etc. Whenever we need anything like this? Just go to the "pantry." It makes me feel so prepared and well, just happy!!
Now, I'm certainly not saying bring it on or anything but... :-)

7 comments:

  1. Way to go, Jenna! It looks great! One of these institute classes, I'd love for you to teach us about couponing....

    ReplyDelete
  2. your closet looks great. And i loved your food storage when i needed something also. Did you get a good neighbor to replace me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMAZING! I love your couponing skills and organizational skills!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sigh... for a lot of obvious reasons, I really miss the good old couponing days... some day maybe I shall return to the joy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jenna-
    I am so impressed! You know how organization gives me a slight "high!" Dave built tons of shelves in the basement this past weekend for our food storage. I need to start couponing to save dollars. I'll call you so you can remind me what to do!XOJODY

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy cow - what a guy (guys). Shea looks so intent! Will you be able to move it to the new apt.?
    What a difference. Such an accomplishment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome! You rock!! (sigh) It really is a good feeling, isn't it. Keep it up, girl, it looks awesome! (I love the new shelf by the way :)

    ReplyDelete