CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 27, 2008

Playing with the famous

Today I had to go up to Beverly Hills (where I'm a part time personal assistant for a woman who lives in North Beverly Estates - the most ridiculous of the ridiculous gated communities in Beverly Hills.) So I also had to pick up Chris on campus and I knew I'd only be an hour or so in BH so we just all went up there and I dropped Chris and the kids off at the little park inside the community to play while I worked.
So I did my stuff and then went to get them. I parked the car and walked to meet them. Chris is giving me the eye and says (in French) do you see who that is? Do you see who that is? I look behind him and lo and behold, none other than....

Britney! (and the kids, the nanny, the girl holding the umbrella over her, and the bodyguard.)
Apparently Shea played with "Preston" and "JJ" for almost an hour today. And (to my shame) was also apparently not too nice. He kept saying, "Get out of my way little boy." and "It's not your turn little boy." And other bossy tidbits. But at one point he did make Britney laugh, when he was pretending the sand (ugh!) was water and was "swimming" through it. And Clare made everyone smile because she's just so cute.
So WOW!!! This is way better than just walking past a famous person at Century City or being in the same Apple store. My husband hangs out with Brit and our kids play together. Can any of you say that??? :-)

(Chris' comment? (we all know he has one) - In his ratty polo, and Gap chinos, hand hemmed by his wife , he still wasn't the white trashiest person at the park today!!!!) :-)

Oh, and as we left, parked outside the gates were some paparazzi trying to get shots of them through the trees - so look for us on TMZ! :-)

10 comments:

  1. I hate to say this, but I am totally jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is so awesome. I still have yet to see someone famous since living here, and I worked in BH for 8 months! That will be an awesome story to tell Shea when he is older!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm totally going to look for you in US Weekly ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a fun afternoon. I love Shea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, that is a crazy story, really! I love your Star Sightings posts! And this wasn't just a SIGHTING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous, that is the best celebrity encounter ever!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is great! I actually think it's funny Shea was making comments to Brittany's boys. That'll be a story for the future! Did he not notice the body guard, or simply not care? ha ha. Love that boy. :) What a fun story.

    And it reminds me of why I never want to be famous. Ug.

    I am curious. Did Chris pretend he didn't see Brittany or know she was famous, or did he say anything? Either way would be totally akward, 'cause you'd be an idiot not to know who she is, but a fanatic if you made a big deal. Tricky.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cool is that! While I think Brit is very white trash too, how fun to play at the same park as her. Did Chris get her autograph?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nuh uh. That is just way too awesome. How cool is that?!?

    ReplyDelete