CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Recent Shea tidbits

The other day while having lunch (and I hadn't been bossing him around or anything! Promise :-) Shea looks at me and says, "Mommy, why are you always in charge? When is it my turn to be in charge?" (Chris' response to him later that night was "Never son, never. You should get used to it now.) ha ha ha.

Last week when I asked him to do something, I can't remember what, he stopped what he was doing and said, "Roger Dodger!" And ran to do it. Awesome Shea!! Where do I sign up for that reaction every time I ask you to do something?! And where on earth did Roger Dodger come from?

He has had a little cold (and a lot of snot) this week. When Chris got home from school Friday he asked him how he was feeling. Shea said he was feeling sick. Chris asked him if his tummy hurt or his head. Shea said, "No, my heart just stopped beating." I don't know where he heard that, but I'm obviously grateful it wasn't true!

1 comment:

  1. What a cute blog! I hope you don't mind...I'm lurking around ward member's blogs and finding everyone! And, your kids are super cute - aren't they just so hilarious sometimes?! Where do they come up with these things? :) Looking forward to jewelry night! And, what is that free coupon blog that you use?

    -Melissa

    ReplyDelete