CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 27, 2008

It's what I do.

A few weeks ago Chris and I were standing here talking when suddenly he goes, "Shea! Did you just wipe a booger in your hair?!" Shea looks at him and totally seriously says, "Yeah Dad, it's what I do."

I promise he did not learn it from me! :-) We firmly, firmly told him that boogers get removed from noses with kleenex (not fingers) and deposited in trashcans (not hair). I, naively, I guess thought that was that.

Then this gigantic (and disgusting, sorry) specimen was discovered yesterday.
Are we out of kleenex here? I don't think so!

2 comments:

  1. oh wow, that thing is huge! Why the hair?!? Depositing boogers into the mouth is the typical battle...but I guss Shea isn't typical!

    ReplyDelete