CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 27, 2008

Engagement Pics

Chris and Jenna Flood are proud to announce the engagement of their son Shea to Elisa...




Are these not adorable?!! They did this on their own! We turned around and they're just hugging. A few months ago when I went to pick up Shea from preschool the teacher told me that he wouldn't hold the rope on the way back from the playground because he wanted to hold Elisa's hand instead. It progressed quickly from there. :-) At the field trip a couple weeks ago, they just started hugging and we got these pics.

A few days ago there was some girl w/ purple hair on Handy Manny, I wasn't watching but saw her out of the corner of my eye, so I asked who she was:

S - That's Handy Manny's girlfriend
M - Oh yeah? What's a girlfriend?
S - Just a friend mom.
M - What do you do with a girlfriend?
S - You play outside and inside!
M - Do you have a girlfriend?
S - Well yeah Mom! Elisa!!
And we got the report from Rachelle today at church that Elisa has announced that she's either going to marry Gordon or Shea. So I guess it's not in the bag... yet... :-)

2 comments:

  1. Those pictures are awesome! And it looks like Gordon and Shea have a little friendly competition :) Kids are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! I cannot believe I am missing this, Shea is my favorite little kid ever! I am so showing these to Tatiana! She will laugh so hard!

    ReplyDelete