CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 17, 2010

Clare's first day of Co-op Preschool


Clarey got to start school the day after Shea. She was most excited about the pink backpack and pink lunchbox. We're in the co-op with our best friends from the playground and nursery, so I'm not sure how different it will be for her. Hopefully it will be a great experience to do her own thing, get out of the house, sit and listen to a lesson and do some fun crafts.

Watch out for the photo overload here, she looked so darling that first morning in her new school outfit and with her excited smiles, I couldn't resist posting all of these!


Bye guys, I'm off!
Oh my gosh! She's so adorable!!!!

7 comments:

  1. She is, indeed! Co-op preschool ROCKS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job on capturing Clare's elation on your camera. Those pictures of her are darling! Hope she loves school so far.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the backpack! Super cute posts on the Count Down to Kindergarten week by the way. I wish I lived in LA so we could have joined you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can post pictures of this little Cherub all day long! I can almost taste her enthusiasm.....or maybe it is the cupcake on her backpack!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, could she be any cuter?? I love her lunch box.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in love with her cupcake backpack! What a cutie!! She looks so grown up. Her little jumper, the pigtails, the lunchbox... too adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous pix of a babulous girl!

    ReplyDelete