CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 17, 2010

Shea's first day of Kindergarten!

He was so excited. He smiled everywhere he went the morning of his first day of school and kept saying over and over how excited he was. How cute is my big guy?

Walking to school.

Standing outside Room 3!
Saying good-bye to Clarey. I love this photo, they are such good friends!

Putting his lunch in the basket and his backpack in the closet.


Sitting on the mat with his friend Harsh. They're so excited to get started!

His first words when we picked him up on that first day were, "That was so much fun!!" Shea is so happy! We are so happy and excited for him. He's got a few friends from last year's pre-k class in his class again this year and he's already made a few new friends too. When he's tired in the morning and not wanting to get out of bed, I just have to mention that it's a school day and he bolts out of bed, so excited to get there. I was worried he'd be tired after a full day of school, but he's wired when he gets home, he's had so much fun all day. I was also worried about Clare missing him a ton, but she seems to be loving all the one-on-one time. I'm so happy to be able to spend lots of time with her, Shea got 3 years before she came and so I want to enjoy every day of the next few months of her alone time. So far this year is off to a great start! (Except for the part about getting up and ready to go every day at 6:30 or 7. UGH!!)

3 comments:

  1. Did you survive his first day?!? I can't believe he is old enough to be in school all day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love his new hair style....he seems so big now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is soooo big!! Is he with Ms. Peral? If I still remember Clara was on room #3 with Ms. Peral. You'll like her.
    Claire is such a doll. I love her picture holding the mirror in front of her face, cute cute!

    ReplyDelete