CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Countdown to Kindergarten Day 2

Wow!
Today was...
the most boring countdown to kindergarten day EVER! :-( It literally and figuratively rained on our parade! So our planned beach day was out thanks to the rain and both Clarey and Shea were sick. Clare has a cold and fever and spent most of the day lying in bed or on the couch whining. Poor thing.
And I'm not sure what Shea did but he hurt his back today and spent a large portion of his day in bed and on the couch. (Don't you love his posed I'm sick and hurting pic?!) :-)

So aside from the sickies, I did make it to an OB apt. Baby is doing great. 21 weeks down, lots, lots, lots more to go. :-)
And just to make things really exciting today, we turned this:


into this:
I know, I know - too much excitement! :-) I promise little guy, tomorrow will be better!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sad they were sick. I hope they are better now. Man with the week you have planned how can they not be perfect??

    ReplyDelete