CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 6, 2010

Countdown to Kindergarten Day 1

Today was FANTASTIC!
We had so much fun kicking off our Countdown to Kindergarten Week! It started at the batting cages, watching Sean bat. Shea wanted a turn but was too young, but he thoroughly enjoyed watching. Then we played in the arcade (where I missed seeing Al Pacino yell at his son because Clare picked that moment to have to go potty.)

Then we did 18 holes of mini golf. SO. MUCH. FUN!




Then in the parking lot we ran into "Danny" from CSI New York. And with my new found courage to ask stars for photos (thanks again, Tamara!) I asked and voila. Chris was so embarrassed!
"Danny" Carmine Giovinazzo
"Danny" with me! (his son, and a giant ray of sun)
We ended our super fun day at Round Table with Sean and Rachel. We loved watching baby Dean smile and talking, talking, talking with our good friends. We all had SOO much fun. If only this week wasn't going to end with Shea going to kindgerarten, we could do this every week! See you back tomorrow for Day 2's update!

2 comments:

  1. Danny is my favorite! I am so jealous! At least I can say he touched my shirt, cause I think that's one of mine you were wearing that day. :)

    ReplyDelete