CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Girly girl



Much to daddy's dismay (he hates all that princess/barbie stuff!) we definitely have a girly girl on our hands. She loves wearing dresses and skirts every day (thanks grandpa for keeping her stocked up!) loves having her hair done pretty and is now all into the princesses (she will only wear the Cinderella pull-ups) barbies and polly pockets. I love it!! :-)

She earned a toy a few weeks ago and chose her first pollys. We spent hours putting the shoes on, taking the shoes off, putting them on, taking them off and on and on and on.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like Nora and clare would be great friends...those are all her favorite things, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is getting so big, and she just stays so-o-o-o sweet. I miss her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's so cute. Don't you hate the polly pocket shoes though? They are always falling off, and they are so teeny tiny. I through them all away one time when the kids weren't looking. I know that's mean, but I just couldn't handle those little shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just threw away the shoes, not the polly pockets, and I mean "threw" not "through."

    ReplyDelete