CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 27, 2010

I'm thankful...

for this one:

The most supportive, considerate, wonderful, loving, helpful husband around. I am the luckiest, luckiest girl!

for this one:
So funny, original, smart, handsome and loving. I miss him so when he's in school and have LOVED having him home all week!

for this one:
I had no idea how much I would love having a daughter. She's sassy and sweet and beautiful and smart and this girl and her mamma are tight!

for this one:
I'm so grateful to be pregnant one last time. Don't get me wrong, I'll complain to anyone who'll listen (sorry Chris, Lauren, Jaimee and Mom!) about the heartburn and the tree trunk ankles, but I really feel so so blessed to be doing this again!

and...
tonight I'm grateful for the cute new purse Clare picked out for me for my birthday! :-)
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

3 comments:

  1. Jenna-
    I have loved ready your blog entries from the past several weeks. Your Halloween costumes (especially Chris) stole the show. Between your cake and costume talents, I don't know why you haven't started a business in that industry yet? The kids are growing up so much. I still think of Shea as a little toddler and he is so grown up now. Your baby girl is a love muffin! Your sister-in-law, Kim, said she is "full of it." She is adorable. Can't wait to meet baby #3!

    And yes, it DOES feel satisfying to know you are finished with pregnancies and birthing children. There is a peace we have to know our family is complete.

    Miss you! Hugs- xoxojody

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your posts and I love that you are such a grateful person. I understand why you are grateful for those wonderful people. I am too! They are some of the MOST BEAUTIFUL people I know. I can't wait to come and spend time with you and baby #3.

    ReplyDelete
  3. youn are invited to follow my blog

    ReplyDelete