CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Success!

Clare is potty trained! Yippee. :-)
I've been holding off putting up this post, I didn't want to jinx us, but I think it's official now. She hasn't had an accident in a week and has now been dry 4 nights in a row too. I have to say my potty training method is pretty painless. Do it for a few days until I get sick of the accidents and then go back to pull ups for a month, then do it for a few days until I get sick of the accidents and then go back to pull ups for a month or so and so on and so on... I'm not sure exactly what try we're currently on, but this time it took right away. Only two accidents and voila!! Success! :-) Now I have 8 weeks diaper/pull up free until baby arrives. I guess that's better than no time at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment