CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 19, 2010

My 36th.

I actually like having birthdays. Even now that we're up to these impossibly high numbers. It's all thanks to Chris and my parents - they are sooooo good at birthdays! I had a wonderfully relaxing, happy, low key day. It was exactly what I wanted and we capped it off with a family dinner at PF. My all time favorite food.
Then there's the fact that Jaime and I share a bday and Lauren's is a few days later - which always makes for some fun birthday celebrations. This year was Jaime's 30th and she decided to have a Barbie party. I wasn't all that excited about dressing up as a Barbie, they don't exactly come giant and pregnant :-) but Bedtime Barbie and the party turned out to be so much fun! Anyone having a girls only party soon should do this. It was a blast!! Everyone looked so cute and it was actually fun getting dressed up and it's always fun hanging out with the girls!!
We ended up with:
Dressy Barbie, Holiday Barbie, Toy Story Barbie, Bedtime Barbie, Sweetheart Barbie, Bridesmaid Barbie, Asian Barbie and Doctor Barbie. (Not pictured, Lingerie Barbie and Ballet Barbie.)

No comments:

Post a Comment