CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

I'm back!

I know it's been almost a month since I've posted. I've been going through blogging withdrawals, but moving and then having no Internet made it a bit difficult. OK, so here's what I need to catch up on:


CONGRATULATIONS CHRIS!
Chris received his masters degree in French Studies from BYU just a few days before we moved, and we wanted to say congratulations! We're proud of all your hard work. (Now I really have to read that dissertation!)





Chris finally got a TUBA!
So my husband who has been wanting to own his very own tuba since he was about 6 years old, finally got one. It's a really, really nice tuba. When Shea sees it he says, "Daddy's tuba is so beautiful." I'm pretty sure I've NEVER seen my husband this happy. :-)



1 comment:

  1. Hi beautiful sister!! I just wanted to say that you look WAY CUTE in Chris' graduation picture!!! You look super tiny and have a very cute, small pregnant bump. It is a very cute pic! Love you

    ReplyDelete