CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 30, 2007

It's a baby...

GIRL!!!

We are very, very excited. We're getting used to the idea that the 7 bins of baby blue clothes and blankets that we have, we won't be able to re-cycle right now, and the fact that at some point in the future now we'll have to buy all that princess paraphernalia. :-) But I'm starting to get really excited about those adorable baby girl clothes, bows and jewelry. Shea is very excited to be having a "baby sister." I'm pretty sure that he has no idea what that means but he's very happy as are we.

We're pretty sure that her name will be Clare (Irish) Jeanne (French version of Jenna, Jean, Jane and Joan. How's that for handy? We get to name her after her mom, both grandmas and Joan of Arc all in one shot.) She's on schedule to arrive on 2/22. I'd be happy if she comes on time, it would be easy for everyone to remember her birthday! We'll keep you all posted.

7 comments:

  1. Wow, wow, wow! Congrats!! I'm so excited for you. A girl will be so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, guys! That is so AWESOME! I absolutely LOVE having one of each!! I was so nervous about having a boy since I could handly a girl already. But it's so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WAHOO!! I am so excited for you guys! I can't wait to find out what you name her. We are having the hardest time coming up with a name for our second.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OHHHHH!!!! I am sooo happy for you! Aren't you tickled pink to go shopping for a GIRL?! I LOVE the name!! So pretty and classic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats again!! We are so happy for you guys! Shea will be such a great big brother to her. Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jenna! I tagged you for a blog thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! I know I'm late, but that is so exciting. The thought of having a girl sounds really scary, but the clothes and accessories are so much cuter! You will be so great with a girl. And the name really is adorable. Yay for girls!!!

    ReplyDelete