CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 28, 2007

My first Earthquake!!

And we've only lived here a month. It turns out it's like my 7th earthquake, but they're usually so small and far away that you don't feel them even though they happen a few times a week. This one happened Thur morning while Chris, Shea and I were sitting on the couch eating our cereal and watching the morning news show. It was bizarre!! I thought that a truck had hit our building, our whole room just rocked quickly to the side and then back and it was done. It was so weird to have your room just move. It was only a 2.7 but the epicenter was less than 3 miles away and we were just sitting there, which was why I think we felt it. Anyway - your first is noteworthy I guess if you're going to be living in CA for the next 4 years.

1 comment: