CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Couponing Rules!!




20 boxes of regular sized name brand cereal
4 boxes granola bars
10 boxes fruit snacks
2 boxes toaster strudels
4 packages oreida fries, tots & roasted potatoes

Total before sale and coupons you ask ?????
$157.12
What did I pay ?????
$36.59

Couponing is TOTALLY worth it on days like these!! (And I only had 2 weeks worth of coupons, oh the great deals I could have gotten if I'd started back into couponing earlier!! Let that be a lesson to us all.) :-)

3 comments:

  1. Where do you get the coupons from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK that's totally awesome. I know what direction I'm heading next time there is an earthquake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sign me up! How do you do that???

    ReplyDelete