CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

My CRAPPY day

So my Halloween started out fantastic. Shea and I slept in, then made toast, eggs and bacon for daddy and then went to the library for story time. It was great. Then we went to Target to get some more Halloween candy as "the Dad tax" is apparently higher in California than it was in Utah and most of the candy I bought a few days ago was gone. That's when it started to go downhill. Sometime in the 30 minutes I was in the store, my wallet and checkbook were stolen out of my purse, which was sitting in the cart with Shea. So I spent the rest of the day at the police station making a report and then calling everywhere canceling credit cards and all that crap. UUGGHH. It's the most enormous hassle!!!!! I just got that California DL, brand new insurance cards, all my gift cards, etc. etc. etc. And I'm mad!! It's so much work and inconvenience! What makes someone think they have the right to reach in your cart, your purse and take your wallet? It ticks me off sooo bad! I would have just given you the crappy $26 bucks. So ladies, don't turn your backs on your shopping carts EVER!

We did have fun trick or treating later though. Napoleon was a bit hit!! Although, that candy I had to go to Target to get... we got 1 trick or treater!!! Course, that's because we both went out with Shea, but still, the irony. Aggh.

6 comments:

  1. I'm am so sorry. That is a crappy day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. my. gosh. That is the definition of a horrible day! I am sorry it had to happen to you! Shea's costume is the BEST! You ALWAYS go above & beyond when it comes to Halloween! You're pro! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a bummer! So irritating. I will be keeping a more watchful eye on my purse. Shae's costume is killer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yet another reason to hate people in general.

    ReplyDelete