CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Time Out

So we came home this afternoon from a little walk on the beach and I walked in Shea's room to run a bath and encountered this....




In case you can't tell what this is, it's Shea's time out wall. When he's naughty, which thankfully is still pretty rare, we sit him here where he looks at the wall and is not allowed to talk or play for 2 minutes. Apparently this has really made an impact on him, as he's now putting his Tiggers in time out! I looked at Tigger, and trying not to laugh, said, "Uh oh Shea, what happened?" He looked at me and said, "Tigger was being naughty mommy, so I put him in time out. But Tigger was talking in time out, so he had to stay longer." Then he loving picked up Tigger, gave him hugs and kisses and told him he loved him. The things they pick up!!

3 comments:

  1. Ok, I'm dying here. The kid cracks me up with the things he does & say! Look at you! Going all out for Halloween. You are the BEST with Halloween costumes! What a clever costume for Shea! Sheer Genius! Did you make one for yourself & Chris this year too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't stop laughing at how stinking adorable that is. Matt is dying too! How smart is he. He will be such a great big brother!

    ReplyDelete