CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 29, 2007

There's a good boy.

I'm convinced that they really do hear and internalize virtually everything we say to them, and you don't realize until you hear your exact words parroted back to you. Yesterday I asked Shea not to stand on the couch. He looked at me for a minute and didn't get down. So I asked him again, still nothing. I gave him the "mom look" and started to walk over. As soon as I started moving he jumped down and said, "There's a good boy!"

2 comments:

  1. I love to read your blog just so I can get the latest Shea stories. They make me laugh so hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so fun having parrots! There's so many things I say a lot that I had no idea I did until I heard them coming from my little ones.

    ReplyDelete