CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Clare's Blessing



We were able to bless our beautiful little Clare last Sunday while Grandma and Grandpa were still here. Two of my cute brothers and their families drove up from Mesa just for the blessing. It was so sweet of them to come and we loved seeing them. Chris' blessing was beautiful and I'm so grateful to have a husband who is worthy to bestow such blessings on our kids.

My mom worked every single day of the two weeks she was here on Clare's blessing dress. I ordered the fabric and pattern from some little heirloom sewing website and when it got here and I opened it, wow, it was WAY over my head so I left it in Grandma's capable hands. It turned out SO incredibly delicate, sweet and beautiful. (And it has hand embroidery ALL over it!) Thanks so much mom!

4 comments:

  1. The dress is beautiful! Kudos to your mom! I love those things that you can give to your children that no doubt they'll cherish. Lydia was able to wear my blessing dress when she was blessed and it was so special!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks sooooooo sweet! I love the little yawn! You look hot tamale yourself, mama! Love the swank new haircut!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how beautiful! Blessings are so wonderful. I'm glad that you had family there to celebrate. And I love your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Her dress is beautiful and the day was so special! I am glad we were able to come up!

    ReplyDelete