CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 13, 2008

What had you done at one week old?

I'm pretty sure all I had done was eat and sleep at home, I'll have to double check with my mom, but Clare...

Has already been to DISNEYLAND!!!
Had dinners with her family at Poquito Mas, El Cholo and Marie Calendar's
been shopping at Target (several times)
and hung out at the LA Farmer's Market and ridden the trolley at the Grove!

However, her favorite, favorite, favorite activity of the first weeks of her life has been sleeping on Grandpa's chest. Can you say baby hog????!!!! :-)
Well, she loved EVERY second and is now definitely protesting being forced to sleep by herself. (Thanks a lot dad!!!) :-)

7 comments:

  1. OK #1 -- I bet you also pooped when you were 1 week old, don't forget that!

    #2 -- Ok, I can ALMOST understand Clare taking those adventures within a few weeks of her birth, but YOU???? What??!!!! Are you superhuman?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you love how the grandparents spoil our little newborns by holding them constantly! :) I remember having a hard time putting Lydia down after my parents were here. Correction - Lydia had a hard time with me putting her down after they left! And by the way, I can't believe how much you did in her first week! Wow! You are superhuman!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not I swear! Clare's birth was just so unbelievably easy (esp. compared to Shea's!) that at two weeks out, I really feel like I didn't even just have a baby. It's AWESOME! (now if only the sleep deprivation and emotional roller coaster would end, I'd be set!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's incredible! I can't believe you did all those things! She's adorable, Jenna!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Emotional roller coaster? But... roller coasters are fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isn't it amazing the places you go with the second baby. With Jack I didn't leave the house for a month and then when we did decide to go out we went to my in-laws for sunday dinner, pulled in their driveway and thought it was too windy and turned around and went home!!!

    I'm way impressed at how fast your recovery was. You deserve it after what you went through with Shea's delivery.

    ReplyDelete