CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 24, 2008

Sharing

Thursday at preschool they dyed Easter eggs. Shea couldn't wait to eat one for his snack after his nap. So when he woke up he and daddy peeled it and he dove into his very first hard boiled egg. (I know, I know, my poor child is almost 3 and never had a hard boiled egg - bad mommy.) Well, I'll start making them now because he LOVED it! As he's munching down his egg he turns to me, holds out the egg and asks, "Mommy would you like a bite?" And I, so pleased that he wanted to share something that he was enjoying so much, said, "Yes please." Whereupon he whispers, "Mommy, can you say no thank you instead?"

:-) :-) :-)

6 comments:

  1. Oh, ha ha ha! That made me laugh out loud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is HILARIOUS! Little Mr. Smarty Pants!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute! Shea is such a sweet little guy. I had to laugh because Elisa was so eager to eat her eggs after preschool too. I'll have to make them more often too! I'm just not much of an egg fan...

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! I love his honesty! So how is everything going, mother-of-two-now? We miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHAHA!!! I gotta admit, I am sometimes wishing that people will say no when I offer to share something I really want to eat...if only I was brave enough to ask them to say no!

    ReplyDelete