CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 7, 2008

It just snuck up on me.

How could I have forgotten to post that
SHEA IS FINALLY POTTY TRAINED!!!
It was so hard. So much harder than I had anticipated.
About a month ago he started asking to wear underwear again (we'd put him back in pull-ups after too many accidents) so I thought here we go again but we put him back in undies again. And sure enough, accident after accident. I think it was only 3, but that was apparently my limit - as back in pull-ups it was. Then all of the sudden, I realized that two weeks had passed and he had not gone potty one single time in a pull-up! So we put him back in underwear and never looked back. He still wears a pull-up at night, but has yet to need it - Mommy just really doesn't want to wash your sheets, so she's not taking any chances. Way to go my sweet big boy!!
(Posting our success had better not be the jinx it's been in the past, btw!) :-)

5 comments:

  1. Potty Power!!! "I'm a big kid now, I've got potty power..." That song will forever be in my head!!!! I could be bitter but I'm just glad it worked:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is marvelous news indeed! I am dreading the experience with Tanner...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Congrats Shea! Imagine doing it with 2 boys. Yeah, I am not looking foward to that. Since you seem to be a pro now, do you want to do it for me??

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOLY POSTS! I loved reading every one of them! CONGRATS on potty training Shea. Quite the feat to accomplish, I must say. I SO do not look forward to potty training a boy. PS. I'm jealous you got to see Nigel in person. I'm obsessed w/ that show and have been since Season 1! We cannot wait to see you in 6 weeks! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Potty Training Taylor was one of the hardest things I've ever done! Have fun spending the money you'll be saving in diapers.....!

    ReplyDelete