CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Early Father's Day Gift

Last week Jenna decided to buy my gift online... while I was sitting next to her on the couch. As for her reaction when I happened to unknowingly glance over and ruin the surprise, I'll leave it to the imagination those who have read about her freak-out when I accidentally, while trying to help take care of a diaper blow-out, turned the shower on without realizing that the switch was set to the showerhead and hand unit, thus slightly dampening her hair.

Anyway...

She got me something I've been asking for since I first saw it on TV about three years ago and since I already knew what it was, I got to open and start using it right away.



In the breakfast world, there are toasters, and then there are breakfast makers...

My life is now blessed by the latter.

1 comment: