CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Three new loves

#1 -


I am not (obviously) a dancer. But I can't get enough of this show! I LOVE it!! I got hooked at the end of last season. I couldn't believe how beautiful and talented these dancers are. I'm excited to follow it for a whole season this time. Love it!!

#2 -

These are a miracle!!! The veggies turn out perfectly cooked, totally fat free and utterly delicious. The chicken takes 6 minutes and is tender and soft and juicy. Oh my gosh!! And the BEST part? Toss the bag in the trash when you're done. NO DISHES! Don't you love these??

#3 -

Seriously? All I do is add the water and shake it up. No bowl, no spoon, no hardened drips all over my counter? Delicious pancakes in a second? Good morning boys! Pancakes anyone?? :-)

6 comments:

  1. I'm already all over #1, but I must try the other two, thanks!

    We LOVE that show. It doesn't help that there is nothing else on the entire summer, eh? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love So You Think You Can Dance...I pretend to think I can dance!! And Joey has a little crush on Cat Deeley...I can't blame him she is pretty fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's even better when those pancake mixes go on sale for next to nothing! Ooh, and we've tried the Glad version of those bags which don't do chicken:( but do cook eggs! They're not great, but what's better than an egg sandwich in 2 minutes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got your email, but all mine to you keep bouncing back, including simple replies. Do you have another email address I can try that's not msn or hotmail? They have been having problems for more than 6 months getting emails from some domains sometimes. No one seems to be able to fix it permanently.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love SYTYCD too!! It is my favorite! I am so excited it is back. And I love those pancake mixes too. I haven't tried the veges yet, but they sound yummy!

    ReplyDelete