CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 5, 2008

The timing was TOO perfect.

We went to the Grove and the LA Farmers Market today for lunch. Some friends of ours from Utah were up here on vacation and were going to be there so we went to meet them. Hi Broccos!! (I had the two oldest daughters in their French I, II and III years and the third I had for her first year, the last year I was at Oak Canyon. We also were lucky enough to get to take both Tat and Katrina to France with us on two different tours. What smart, sweet, gorgeous girls they are.) It was so fun to see you all.

Anyway... We're sitting at the Farmers Market eating lunch and guess who walks RIGHT BEHIND ME????

NIGEL!!!!


Judge, from So You Think You Can Dance! My new FAVORITE show (see post below.) I was just ranting about him yesterday! I almost hyperventilated! Chris was laughing at me because I kept craning my head around to get more glimpses of him. I really wanted to talk to him but what would I say?? "Um, Hi Nigel - I love your show." Way too dorky! Plus I'm a gigantic chicken. So, I just left him alone. :-( (I'm sure he was happier that way!)

And then one minute later Steven Cojocaru sat down at a table right behind us to eat his Philly Cheesesteak and fries. Two celebrities in two minutes is definitely a record for me.

3 comments:

  1. nice!! Dont you just love this show??

    ReplyDelete
  2. You KILL me with your humor! I can just hear your voice as I'm reading. And again, if it were Will Smith, I would......

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Cojo!!! And Nigel is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete