CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Training

This has been the l.o.n.g.e.s.t week I've had in a l-o-n-g time! Chris and I were in training every day this week for our new job as Appartment Coordinators for UCLA housing. We're really excited about this job, its perks and really excited about the people we'll be working with - they are all so great. But Shea has missed us a lot! I forgot how hard it is to be a working mom and gone all day long. My house is a gigantic, enormous disaster, but I did get groceries and the laundry done and folded tonight. Maybe sometime this week I'll get to putting it away and getting the vacuum out. I can't wait to stay home every day this week and just do nothing but clean, sew and play with my babies!

2 comments: