CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Family Photos

The last family photos we had taken in a studio were when Shea was 6 months old. Chris HATES going to a portrait studio. He seriously complains, but eventually I forced him to go, it was high time to get a new family photo! See to the right for the family pic, Shea's 3 yr photo and Clare's 6 month photo. The kids were AWESOME that day, smiling like there was no tomorrow, but the photographer kept snapping photos right after the smiles so we got a few cute ones, but not as many as I was hoping for. Oh well. Here are a couple more...

Together forever!


I love this one, I only wish you could see her face a little.

5 comments:

  1. Jenna! Those are great pictures! I love Clare's picture on the side. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling pix, Jenna! And don't feel badly... the last time we had professional pix done (other than the ones that Heather W. took) was when Kinley was 6 WEEKS old...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenna-
    Beautiful pictures! What a little family you have become....
    XOXO JODY

    ReplyDelete
  4. What priceless precious pictures! You've reminded me how much I want to take the family to a professional photographer; it's never been done. Love the pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful picutres! You guys look great and so happy! Your smile brings so many memories of Angers and well... hospitals! I'm so glad to see your family!

    ReplyDelete