CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Summer Fun

We have spent quite a bit of time at the pool/beach this summer. We've also had a lot of movie days (so mommy could get work done) and endless hours at the playgrounds with friends. We've also had daddy home with us all summer! We are so lucky. Summer rules!







Thanks Rachelle (and Elisa and Lydia), for hanging out w/ us so much and for EVERY one of these pics!! Your camera is awesome and always at the ready for me! :-)

And summer wouldn't be complete without some super messy, delicious rainbow sherbet!

3 comments:

  1. Those children of yours keep getting cuter and cuter (if possible!). I could take that baby home with me- she is just gorgeous.
    JODY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute pics! I love the black and white effect with the pink, that is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenna, your kids are so incredibly cute, I can't even stand it!! Those cheeks and eyes. . . they kill me!

    ReplyDelete