CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

What can you get for $3.09?

Not a lot these days. Not a whole loaf of bread (unless it's on sale, or you're Heidi and you make your own - so good!) Not a whole gallon of gas and certainly not a lot of office supplies...
unless it's the back to school sales at Staples.
I love this time of year! I don't know what it is about free and uber cheap office supplies that thrills me, maybe it's the teacher in me, or all those years of working in an office but I can't resist! I have a huge box of unopened office supplies in the garage just waiting for someone to desperately need 11 boxes of magic markers or 8 things of Elmer's glue or 16 packages of mechanical pencils. When, oh when is Shea going to start kindergarten? :-)
This is what I got this week for the grand total of $3.09:
(8 three ring binders, 10 pocket folders, 2 pencil (aka toy) cases, 36 erasers, 12 glue sticks, 2 hole punches and 3 pencil sharpeners.)
Office supplies anyone? :-)

4 comments:

  1. Holy Cow! At Staples? That's amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What?!! I've got to skeedaddle over there and get me some! By the way, don't you love having Staples so close?

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, I love office supplies! And I love them even better at a steal, so thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel the same way!! Each time I stroll past the back-to-school stuff at Wal-Mart, that sign for 22 cent Crayola crayons screams at me to buy a dozen!! And the nickel glue sticks and 20 cent colored pencils....

    ReplyDelete