CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 29, 2008

Jenna left out the best ones!

What I appreciate most is that the majority of what Shea says starts with "Hey ___" and that he 'really loves', not just likes, everything. For example:

"Hey dad, what's that on your shirt?"
"A squirrel."
"Hey dad, I really love your squirrel shirt!"

or my favorite:

"Hey dad, I really love your toe hair!"

Then, of course, there's his continuing obsession with mustaches and his firm belief that they come from a special store -
"Hey dad, next time you go to the mustache store, can you buy one for me? I want to wear it to church."

2 comments:

  1. Great chatting with you!
    My daughter totally does that "really likes" and "LOVES" things too! It's so cute!
    Can't believe we had kids around the same time! That's really cool!

    Love your blog ... you may have inspired me since I keep meaning to start writing down the cute stuff my daughter says!
    Kelly Sullivan

    ReplyDelete
  2. The moustache store? That's awesome.

    ReplyDelete