CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 29, 2008

Recent Shea tidbits

"Mom, this is not fair at all!"
What's not fair bud?
"I don't know, I just like saying that."

While eating dinner: "Dad, this is literally warm!"

After tasting my Light Cherry Garcia: "Tastes like chicken!"

When a kid on the playground wrenched his light saber out of his hands: "Mommy, I was extremely sad."

After seeing a granola bar left on the sidewalk: "Apparently someone didn't want their granola bar."

After he & Chris came in from playing outside: "So how's it going mom?"

And he's taken to calling Clare, "Cupcake." I have no idea where he got it (she did just get new cupcake jammies) but it's adorable.

2 comments:

  1. That little man just cracks me up! What a funny kid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A product of two very intellectual parents! What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete