CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 20, 2009

6!

6 years already. It really has flown by. Chris treated me like a queen this week. He's sooo good about special occasions. These GORGEOUS flowers came while he was out of town Thur.
And on Sat, he took me to...
Spago!!! Spago!
I've dreamed of going there for as long as I can remember.
It was all I've dreamed of and more! It was so awesome. This was my first course. It was totally and completely delicious!! Herbed goat cheese and roasted beets. I will definitely try this at home sometime. It was divine.


It was pretty funny though - as we pull up to Spago, "consistently recognized as the ultimate in fine dining." in our minivan, we felt distinctly uncomfortable. Then as we're leaving, we see that they didn't even pull the van into their lot - too embarrassing, I guess. We laughed a lot about that. :-)
But we had one of the best nights ever. I love you Chris and am looking forward to lots and lots and lots more of these posts.
Happy Anniversary

4 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! Those flowers are gorgeous and Spago is yummy, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!! the valet wouldnt even pull up the minivan! no tip! haha
    I am glad you loved it. what a treat!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEAH! Happy Anniversary..good flower selection Chris, and EXCELLENT restaurant choice..I'm sad we didn't splurge on Spago when we lived in L.A.

    And the story about the minivan is hilarious :) I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary! It sounds like you had such a fun night. That's so funny about the minivan. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete