CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 24, 2009

My little rooster

We were sitting on the couch together today, Shea and I, and he'd apparently become bored of Top Chef Masters, because he started to say that he was a little rooster. So, I, of course, said things like, "Well, and what a cute rooster you are." and all those other good mom things, while thinking, Rooster? What!!?? Where did that come from?

After a minute he started bouncing up and down a little bit every so often and I couldn't figure out what he was doing. All of the sudden it occurred to me and I looked at him and said, "Shea! Are you laying eggs???!" He smiled up at me and pulled the three little balls he'd been playing with out from under his bum, with a big, "YEAH, mom, I'm laying eggs and now these are my little rooster babies."

I thought it was a hilarious, classic bit of Shea randomness, but Chris who was apparently disturbed by the lack of testosterone in the whole exchange said, "All right, that's it, I'm ordering the Greatest Hockey Fights Ever DVD."

3 comments:

  1. Ha Ha!! Shea is hilarious! Oh and tell Chris he did a fabulous job on your anniversary. Those flowers were beautiful! Hope you guys are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's really REALLY funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaaaha, that was very entertaining -thank you.

    ReplyDelete