CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Glory, glory

iPhones!


At last!!!
Chris and I, after almost 3 years of coveting everyone else's, are finally the proud new owners of our very own iPhones. Holy cow, these things are cool!!! I sure love my sexy little white machine, in it's purple, silicone kid cover. Too bad I have to fight both my kids for a turn to even hold it - maybe all those kid apps weren't such a hot idea after all.
And to put the cherry on top, which lets be honest, it didn't even need, I was so excited - one of my favorite characters (Hodgins!) from one of my favorite shows (Bones!) was directly in front of us at the Century City Apple store.
What did I think of ole' TJ? And did I talk to him?
Shorter than I pictured, and even cuter in person - he was beardless, the curly hair was short, short and the eyes were even bluer than on TV. And no, I'm always too chicken to speak when I see someone famous, although, trying to get Chris' attention, point said famous person out, get across the gist of who they are and what show they're on, all while trying desperately to remain inconspicuous is probably not the better option.
Yeah, it was a good day! (Oh, and call me, so I can have a turn on my phone. :-)

4 comments:

  1. welcome to the world of awesomeness!!! haha! Are you addicted yet? I love that your kids love those apps! so educational and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted one until I learned I had to pay an extra $20 a month for it. Is that true?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! And have you tallied all the stars you've run into the last 2 years? I haven't kept track, but it seems like by now that total has got to be at least 15? Am I way off?

    ReplyDelete
  4. No way! I LOVE Bones!! That's really cool. :)

    ReplyDelete