CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Swimming Lessons

We just finished Shea's very first swimming lessons. I don't ever remember having swimming lessons. I can swim, but I'm not any good, so this whole process was new to us. I am surprised by how much fun it was for both of us. Shea's teacher, Lucille was so sweet with him and he can actually swim now, after just 9 lessons. He still can't do big strong arms, his strokes are kind of pathetic little swipes, but hey, he can get around and better still, he has no fear of the water. He jumps right in, holds his breath, swims around, dives for toys and generally has a blast! Here he is demonstrating his new skills:

3 comments:

  1. Wow look at the lil' guy go! That's cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! He's doing great! I love swimming lessons. It gives kids so much confidence.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be at the village tomorrow (wed) around 1:00. Maybe I'll knock on all the three bedrooms until I find you.

    ReplyDelete