CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas 2009

Merry Christmas! After Thanksgiving we decorated the house. I loved my tree this year. I didn't put any of the family ornaments on, just these awesome striped and polka dotted balls Shea and I found at Costco. I loved them! So fun. And this year I added the angel stand, angel, stars and an ox to my Willow Tree Nativity. After 6 years, my gorgeous nativity is complete. I love this set, it makes me happy and I didn't want to put it away after only a few weeks. And my parents gave us this spectacular Christus this year. I love it.
We worked until the Wed before Christmas and then drove to UT. We had fun with Chris' family but it was cold, cold, cold. It made me miss gorgeous LA. I don't know what I'll do when we have to leave here, I've never loved living somewhere so much!! Shea and Clare loved spending time with Kim and Reilley and they definitely loved their dog. I think I'll for sure get outvoted when we have space and the "dog" conversation comes up.
We hope yours was as happy as ours!

5 comments:

  1. Jenna Flood Lindsay! You were in Utah and did not call! I guess we're equal since I was in CA last summer and didn't call as well!

    Your tree is GORGEOUS! I haven't been able to put glass ornaments on it for years but I still use all of the Christmas stuffed animals from students over the years, ribbons and bows and some great plastic ornaments I found years ago at Walmart of all places.

    The kids are getting so big! Can't believe how big Shea is getting. Love ya-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your Christmas was wonderful, minus the arctic air you had to brave in Utah. Maybe Chris will be a professor somewhere in SoCal or maybe you'll have plenty of money to go back and visit several times a year, every year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am surprised you can have such a beautiful tree with young kids! You must have them trained well....it really is pretty. And I have never seen the willow tree nativity but it is so beautiful. I will have to invest in that...do they have any characters that are black???

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so loving Clare's hair in this pic...I love morning hair! It's the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't get to see your decorated apt so thanks for the pics -love the tree!

    ReplyDelete