CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Superheros!!!

Jaime made the cutest superhero capes for her boys for Christmas. Mine aren't as cute, but I'm in LOVE with them. Shea asked for his own cape every. single. day. from the day he saw Bentley and Gaige's capes until yesterday when I finally made his. We made Clare one too. They are having so much fun with them. I made them reversible and Shea has decided that the black side is for when he's the bad guy and the green side is for when he's the hero!


Introducing SuperShea and SuperClare!!!





The bad news is that apparently apparently a rad superhero cape still doesn't protect you from skinned knees. :-(

6 comments:

  1. cute caps, i want to steal the idea. How did you make the letters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen-
    I ever-so-suddenly have an urge to sew for the 1st time since I was 12. Is is because of these cute capes or the need to design drapery for my home? :)

    Darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those adorable superheroes look ready to save the world! How clever of you to make them reversible. That's creative of Shea to switch roles depending on the way he wears his cape. I'm so impressed with how quickly you make things and how impeccable everything turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so impressed with these and the aprons!! They are the cutest ever! It makes me wish I knew how to sew!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so crafty Jenna. I love both the aprons and the super hero capes. What an amazing mother you are :-)

    ReplyDelete