CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me!!

In November Chris and I went and saw a live taping of the NPR news quiz show, "Wait, Wait Don't Tell Me" with our friends Aaron and Jessica. We had so. much. fun. We've been listening to and loving "Wait, Wait" for years now and to get to go was amazing. It was so much more fun live, as are most things, I guess.

We also went to dinner before at Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles. I've seen chicken and waffle houses on the Food Network and always wanted to try it, but didn't know they existed outside the South. IT WAS DELICIOUS! I've even dreamed of it since!!! :-) We can't wait to go again, anyone wanna try it out with us? So good!

2 comments:

  1. I have been waiting to hear from you on your blog! Thanks for the insights! XOXJODY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nick and I would sure love to join you, alas we live in Michigan. We miss out on such fun by being so far away from you! Bummer!

    ReplyDelete