CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy New Year!


While we were in UT for Christmas our good friends the Ellingson's had us over for dinner. Alisa made the most delicious homemade chicken noodle soup I've ever tasted. She's apparently one of those talented, no recipe type of girls, so I did my best to duplicate it and it turned out pretty darn good. I will tweak two things next time and it'll be perfection. Considering how my kids would eat soup at every single meal, we're all pretty excited about the freezer full of this stuff we've got!
She also made homemade rolls. My sweet friend Lauren also does delicious homemade rolls so I thought I'd try too. They were yumster! I think I might make this an annual tradition!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, please do share the recipe! I've started to tackle my enemy: bread products! And I am doing some good things now. Those rolls looked delicious. XOJODY

    ReplyDelete