CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Rainy Days




Are so much fun!! Look at those faces! That's pure joy!
We puddle jumped to our hearts' content yesterday.
It was a little hard for mommy, who's not a fan of doing extra loads of laundry, but I took Jaime's advise and just let them be kids! It was so so worth it, they had so much fun! Clare kept telling daddy later on, I jump puddles!!! We were soaked to our waists, I've got a whole extra load of laundry and I'll do it again tomorrow!!!!
Happy SoCal rainy days!

6 comments:

  1. What joy you captured in those pictures! I've been thinking about you guys and wondering how you're faring with these torrential downpours. Great to see you're having so much fun in the rain. Shea's and Clare's galoshes are adorable. And Shea's are green! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that every time we go up to the mountains for a hotdog roast! But the kids just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm proud of you for enjoying the moment....they go by so fast. They look like they had a blast. I'm jealous! I can't wait to hold them, and love them, and play with them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete