CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Happy Birthday Clare!

Clare is so so sooooo 2! She knows exactly what she wants and how to get it - and watch out if she doesn't!! She's also beautiful, funny, sassy, smart, sweet, cuddly and we ADORE her.

Happy birthday my beautiful girl!!!

Here she is in all her "I'm the princess today" glory!
Her garden party:
(So much easier than a cake - I might do cupcakes every year!)
Grandma! We could not have survived this week without you!! It was so busy and you were a lifesaver. Thank you so so much for all your help!! We were so so so so glad you could be there for her b-day. And Aunt DeeDee coming was the icing on the cake! In Clare's own words, "It's so fun!!!"
Getting instructions on blowing out the candle. (Which she apparently didn't follow very well, so thanks Bentley for the help!!)

Partying. (Sorry moms, for the green frosting that you saw repeatedly over the next few days! Hee hee.)



Giving loves!
The happy girl with new baby Molly when it was all over. I think that smile says it was a successful day!
Happy Birthday Clarey. We love you!

4 comments:

  1. I love those cupcakes. The Martha Stewart Cupcake book is my new fav! I made those a few weeks ago with my girls in Young Women and it was a blast. Clare's party looked adorable. Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can it be....SERIOUSLY....can it be that our little Cherub is 2 years old? Happy Birthday to a beautiful little girl!

    ps- I always look forward to your cakes and Halloween costumes. Your talent continues to amazeme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the tierra hair clips!! Oh my gosh, so super cute and totally Clare!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cupcakes turned out amazing! We were sad that we missed Clare's little shin-dig. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLARE!!

    ReplyDelete