CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 22, 2010

T-Ball!

I can't believe we're here already. My baby is old enough for organized sports. Seriously????
But how cute does he look in his uniform?
Adorable!!
Team cheer and let's go get 'em! (Hey coach dad! How fun is this?!)

Cute #8 first in the line up:
In the field - which, we discovered, for Shea means standing there either staring at the dirt, or full on getting down and playing in it. I didn't get a picture of that one, but I'm sure he'll do it again next week too. :-) It was pretty embarrassing announcing to all the parents that yes, it was my kid playing in the dirt while the ball sails over his head.

Ok, to be fair, the ball never sailed over his head. It almost never made it past the pitcher as all 12 (well, 11, since I can't count Shea since he was playing in the dirt) boys would rush it as soon as it hit the ground. It was so cute, they were like magnets to the ball! I need to get video of it next week.

Getting ready to bat:
Shea was the last batter for his second at bat, which in T-ball rules means that when he hit the ball all the runners run home a.k.a. home run for Shea! He was super excited!
So it was hot and long for these little guys, but they all had fun and are pumped for next week!
Only grandma and grandpa are required to watch the home run: :-)

3 comments:

  1. Go Shea! I stood and cheered for your hit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a milestone for Shea! And what a great coach he has! We loved watching Shea's home run.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Watching that was the funnest thing I've done since I left LA!!! He is the cutest little ball player I've ever seen!! I want to watch him play!!

    ReplyDelete