CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Oh Vera

How I love your bags!
My first was given to me by my sweet friend Meg when Shea was born, who knows about all things good and expensive. I thought I'd died and gone to heaven - ok, he's a boy, but his diaper bag is all about me! Pink and orange paisley??!! What's not to lluurrve?!!
And then I moved to LA and found a Vera STORE! Who knew? And I bought a purse. I couldn't quite get away from the pink paisley, but this one had a little yellow, and purple and it was perfectly me! I saved up, paid full price and never looked back.
Then, while on vacation last month, we walked past a store in Solvang that had all their Vera 50% off!! All of it!!!! I was in heaven. I picked up this gorgeous little guy, "Imperial Toile." A beautiful chocolate brown with pink edging. Love. It.
Even Clare is in on my obsession. (Ok, her's isn't really Vera, but hey, if she made them for little girls, it would be!)
My mom thinks there's something wrong with me that I want a paisley, quilted handbag and not something leather with studs and buckles. She thinks Vera is strictly for the 65+ crowd. I couldn't disagree more! Look at all that cuteness!!
This sassy little number is what I've got my eye on next. It's called the cha cha. Now I just have to convince Chris of my "need." :-)

4 comments:

  1. You must be an east coast girl at heart, because Vera is HUGE there for women (and girls) of all ages. All the girls in my sister's 6th grade class last year had Vera lunch totes. And my twenty something single sister has a ton of Vera stuff. It just hasn't migrated west quite yet. I love all of your bags.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought my first Vera baby bag!! I can't wait to use it. You were definitely my inspiration - telling me how great yours was. And I'm with you on the paisley! I get obsessed sometime...I almost got a paisley print.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.

    ReplyDelete