CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 26, 2010

Ryan, Wayne & Craig

What do these three have in common?

By the end of March I will have seen them all at live tapings of their shows! How fun!! Have I said lately how much I love SoCal?!
Who doesn't love Idol? Ok, Chris doesn't, but I do - and have for years, although I wouldn't have been watching this season if it weren't for Mom and Dee who were watching while we were up in Pismo. So, happily, I was watching this season and then Laura called and invited me to a taping. It was so fun to see them sing live! I feel so invested in them now, go Crystal!

And then Laura got tickets to the new, Let's Make a Deal. That was so much fun. Like Price is Right but with costumes. Of course Lori, Laura and I didn't get picked, but we had awesome seats, thanks to our places in line 20, 21, 22 and/or our cute, creative costumes. We were the butcher, the baker and the candlestick maker. I still don't know what date our episode airs (I'll post when I know), but we were right behind Wayne the whole show, so you'll see us a lot.
And Chris loves Craig Ferguson so I got tickets to his show for date night this week. Craig Ferguson is super funny and we're excited to go out together, alone!

4 comments:

  1. That is awesome! I think of the 3 experiences, the one I am most envious of is your appearance on Let's Make a Deal because seeing Wayne Brady would be so cool! I admire him so much. But then again, to be in the same building as Simon Cowell would also be an amazing experience (I'm more fond of him than Ryan Seacrest). And I don't know a whole lot about Craig Ferguson, other than seeing him on the Rachael Ray Show, but I do know his quick wit is outstanding. Hope you and Chris thoroughly enjoyed being members of his audience. These opportunities you've had to be near or run into so many celebrities are remarkable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky! You are having so much fun! I love the pictures and I am so jealous you got to go to American Idol. How fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you are taking advantage of all your opportunities while living in southern CA. Exciting! I wish I were there with you to see these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously it was so much fun! I am so glad that we got to go together. I just wish I wasn't leaving....then we could do it more! Man, I will miss you!

    ReplyDelete